Friday, July 24, 2009

Little Charmaine needs our help

So I checked my emails today & I saw that I've received a mail from NuffNang. And this one REALLY got my attention. That's why among all the posts I could've posted up to earn a little money, I'm gonna post THIS one up.

This girl, Charmaine, she's four and she's been diagnosed with Neuroblastoma. So basically this disease has remote manifestations which can be confusing. Neurologic signs and symptoms such as opsoclonus (dancing eyes), ataxia, blindness, and cord paralysis may precede by several months the manifestations of the primary tumor in a distant site such as the abdomen.


About 50% of this disease attacks kids below 2 years old. If this keeps up, we would extinct in NO TIME. Imagine at the early age of 4, not having to experience things like crying with friends, laughing with friends, having stress & problems, telling them to you family and friends cause you've been diagnosed with Neuroblastoma.

Now Charmaine is going thru that, if she's to stay in Singapore for treatment, her chances of surviving are (10%-20%) and if each of us contributed a small amount of donations, she could be treated in US and her chances of living are (40% -50%). Sure she wouldn't know who had/had not helped. At least think of her family, THEY would be GRATEFUL. I mean THINK about it! They get to have her in their arms every other day because WE helped ! (:


Now I'm gonna help and donate too. Follow me and help Little Charmaine.

Click
HERE
to help Charmaine (:
You're saving a life here

No comments:

Post a Comment